System.InvalidCastException in .Net client consuming Axis 1.1 java web service

Parag Mahajan

Hi,
I am developing a .Net client for Axis 1.1 web service written in java.
The wsdl is generated using, java2WSDL with these switches:: -y WRAPPED -u
LITERAL

The login service which returns a session Id, is null, after deserializing,
but when the XML passing over wire is seen, I can see the session Id being
returned.
But if in the client proxy code, if I changed the "Use" property from
Literal to Encoded, .Net client is able to deserialize the response, and I
get the session Id.

One more thing, is when I call another webservice called, findUsers which
returns array of user names in the response....
..Net is unable to deserialize this response, and throws exception::

System.InvalidCastException: Cannot assign object of type
System.Xml.XmlNode[] to an object of type
AxisClient.WebReference1.userInfo[]
where userInfo is a complexType....

Let me know, if anyone's got any hints on what could be wrong.
Thanks,
Parag.