System.Web.UI.Page?

Jean-Francois Lord

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to build a System.Web.UI.Page
object from raw data coming over a socket? I need to build this object, and
populate the WebRequest object from the raw request data coming from a
browser. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks,
Jean Lord

Ben Rush

What you mean is that you want to take the WebRequest and create a
System.Web.UI.Page from it? So, for example, if someone sends data blob "A",
you want to be able to, say, create page "A", and if someone sends blob "B",
you want to be able to create page "B" - almost like a page that can be
created from the request?

I wouldn't see why this would be impossible - since all pages are compiled
new for every request, simply System.Reflection.Emit a new code-behind file
and corresponding aspx page using CodeDom or some other mechanism, or just
using a StreamWriter to build your own custom aspx page.

I don't know a tremendous amount concerning ASP.NET; but I would imagine
your biggest concern would be security.