Tabcontrols and radiobuttons

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Man T, Jul 5, 2010.

  1. Man T

    Man T Guest

    I am using Visual Web Developer 2010 Express edition.
    This tools has NO tab controls come with it but I am thinking of buying a
    third-party component. Any recommendation for tab controls?

    I have a main page, my planning is put 5 tabs on it, and there will be 10
    radionbuttons on each of the tab.
    User can select one radiobutton on each tab.
    There is a OK button.
    The possible scenario:

    - main page, user CAN select one radiobutton on each tab
    - user can browser the tabs back and forth
    - click the OK button
    - depends on the current tab and selected radiobutton, browser goes to
    another web page
    - click the OK button on page 2
    - the main page will be shown
    - main page need to show the current tab and selected radiobutton that WAS
    selected

    Is that possible?

    Man T, Jul 5, 2010

  2. Man T

    Cubaman Guest

    Maybe you could use the tab control included in Ajax Controls Toolkit.
    Take a look at:
    http://www.asp.net/ajax/ajaxcontroltoolkit/Samples/Tabs/Tabs.aspx
    It's free.

    Cubaman, Jul 6, 2010