Tabel cells

Jim McGivney

On an aspx page with C# code behind, I need to place information with
extensive formatting (positioning). I believe that a table will serve my
needs the best. I am not sure how to specify the row and column numbers
that identify a specific cell.
I would like to be able to place an image in a specific Table Cell at design
time. I also need to place text information in a different cell
programmatically (run time), I also need to place images in other specific
cells at run time. Any code to complete these tasks would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jim