table resize

Matt Ratliff

I have an event handler on a table for a resize event. My problem is
that I'm trying to get the new width of the table after the event
fires. So when the table is resized I want the new width. I've tried
using the width attribute of the table as well as setting and
accessing the width in the style sheet. It keeps referring back to
the original size when the table was created. Does anyone have any
suggestion as to how I can get the new width of the table in the
resize event? Thanks.

Matt R.