Tech Article: Neural Networks on the NetBeans Platform

Tori

In the technical article, Neural Networks on the NetBeans Platform, learn about neural networks (computational models inspired by the way the human brain works) and how to use Neuroph Studio (a neural network development environment built on top of the NetBeans Platform) to create, test, and deploy Java components based on neural networks.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/nbneural-317387.html

Brought to you by the Oracle Technology Network.
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

Lew

In the technical article, Neural Networks on the NetBeans Platform, learnabout neural networks (computational models inspired by the way the human brain works) and how to use Neuroph Studio (a neural network development environment built on top of the NetBeans Platform) to create, test, and deploy Java components based on neural networks.

   http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/nbneural-317387.html

Brought to you by the Oracle Technology Network. http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/index.html

What makes that framework better than, say,
http://wiki.syncleus.com/index.php/dANN
?

Is this forum really the correct place for commercial announcements?
I'll say "yes" if the OP is involved and responds to comments. I'll
cry "spam" else.

Zoran Sevarac

Hi,
What makes that framework better than, say,http://wiki.syncleus.com/index..php/dANN

Actually dANN and Neurop are partner projects, and will provide
integration in future. Its one of the proposals for the GSoC this
year.
Is this forum really the correct place for commercial announcements?
I'll say "yes" if the OP is involved and responds to comments.  I'll
cry "spam" else.

Its not commercial, its free open source under Apache 2 license for
Neuroph, and GPL with classpath exception for Neuroph Studio.
Might be of interest for both open source and commercial developers
looking for Java neural network framework and tools.

Zoran

Lew

Hi,

Actually dANN and Neurop are partner projects, and will provide
integration in future. Its one of the proposals for the GSoC this
year.

Its not commercial, its free open source under Apache 2 license for
Neuroph, and GPL with classpath exception for Neuroph Studio.
Might be of interest for both open source and  commercial  developers
looking for Java neural network framework and tools.

Thanks for that. Are you the OP?

My metric of spam is whether the poster participates. If they
participate, good chance it's not spam. If they just litter the
newsgroup with announcements and don't read, much less respond to the
community, it's just more worthless road apples. This is a discussion
group, not an announcement board.

Jeff Freeman is some kind of genius. (He's the inventor of dANN.)