Template columns in Datagrid

tjk

I'm trying to use template columns in a datagrid for controls like checkbox, textbox and drop-down lists. The data I'll load into the datagrid comes from other parts of the ASP form. I load the data into a datatable and bind that to the datagrid using a dataview.

In the code below, I expect to see my static values display in the datagrid when the form loads. Instead I get a datagrid with 2 labels and a textbox but no data. I created the grid with 3 template columns and used the template editor to insert the labels and textbox

Can anyone tell me what I missed
Thanks
tj

Dim dtTable1 = New DataTable

' Add columns to tabl
dtTable1.Columns.Add(New DataColumn("Table", GetType(Label))
dtTable1.Columns.Add(New DataColumn("Column", GetType(Label))
dtTable1.Columns.Add(New DataColumn("Values", GetType(TextBox))

Dim drRow1 As DataRo
drRow1 = dtTable1.NewRo
drRow1(0) = "Customer
drRow1(1) = "State
drRow1(2) = "test
dtTable1.Rows.Add(drRow1

' Create a new dataview and bind it to the datagri
With dgQuer
.Visible = Tru
.DataSource = New DataView(dtTable1
.DataBind(
End Wit

Nikerz Inc

Check out your HTML template and try it only with itemtemplate instead of
having the additional alternatetemplate code. I've had the same problem
with a repeater control only showing a small amount of the actual
information in the query.