template for a composite control that contains a datagrid

Secret Squirrel

Hi,

I have a composite control that contains a datagrid.

How do I:

1) transfer the template from my custom control to the datagrid (so
that users can stick their template in ASPX page inside my custom
control and then have this template applied to the datagrid.)
2) indicate to Visual Studio to use datagrid template on my custom
control so that Visual Studio doesn't complain about the template so
that if possible users can do autocomplete or user editor.

I find this to be a recurring situation...

Thanks!

Jon Paugh