    ..asp mobile application ?

    Thanks!
    David

    Dbizier, Apr 6, 2005

  2. Dbizier

    Andy Guest

    Hello,

    There are BlackBerry device simulators available from the BlackBerry
    developers Web site. They require the Sun Java Runtime Environment as a
    base, and they come in two parts: a mobile data server (which must be
    launched first) and the simulator for a specific BlackBerry model.

    Sun JRE:
    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html
    BlackBerry Development Environment and Device Simulators:
    http://www.blackberry.com/developers/na/java/tools/index.shtml

    The latest batch of simulators includes the 7250.

    I hope you find this useful.

    Andy

    Andy, Apr 7, 2005