  1. Chakra

    Chakra Guest

    Where can we get a ASP.NET mobile application emulator for Blackberry ?

    Chakra, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Chakra

    Andy Guest

    Specifically there is no BlackBerry emulator for Visual Studio/ASP.NET.
    There are BlackBerry device simulators available from the BlackBerry
    developers Web site. They require the Sun Java Runtime Environment as a
    base, and they come in two parts: a mobile data server (which must be
    launched first) and the simulator for a specific BlackBerry model.

    Sun JRE: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html
    BlackBerry Development Environment:
    http://www.blackberry.com/developers/na/java/tools/index.shtml

    I hope you find this useful.