    suggestions?

    Thanks,

    Rob

    Rob Imbeault, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Rob Imbeault

    Ray at Guest

    I can't say that I remember seeing the IE4 compatibility mode option in
    after IE5, but I never really looked for it either. But see here.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=197311 If that doesn't help, you'll
    probably be better off asking in an IE group, as this isn't an ASP issue.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Dec 1, 2003

  3. You can't downgrade to IE4. You can, however, set up a multi-boot scenario,
    buy a very cheap second computer off of eBay, or get virtual machine
    software like www.vmware.com or Microsoft's Virtual PC.

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 1, 2003