Test::More with suexec

Nene

I'm trying to create a test with Test::More.

The command I"m issuing in the perl script is /usr/sbin/suexec -V, which will output:

-D AP_DOC_ROOT="/home"
-D AP_GID_MIN=500
-D AP_HTTPD_USER="apache"
-D AP_LOG_EXEC="/var/log/httpd/suexec_log"
-D AP_SAFE_PATH="/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin"
-D AP_UID_MIN=500
-D AP_USERDIR_SUFFIX="Sites/default/htdocs"

But my test is not working:

#!/usr/bin/perl
use warnings;
use strict;

use Test::More 'no_plan';

like(`/usr/sbin/suexec -V`, qr/apache/, "suexec is configured");

I"m getting:

not ok 1 - suexec is configured
# Failed test 'suexec is configured'
# at ./x.t line 6.
# ''
# doesn't match '(?-xism:apache)'
1..1
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 1.

Does anybody have a clue, I'm thinking it's the way suexec -V outputs is the culprit?