TextBox and List box values

deepak

Hi i m facing one problem
-----GUI is like the following ------------
TextBox1(placed above listbox named ListBox1)

ListBox1(placed below TextBox named TextBox1)
TextBox1:
The user can enter the letter(s) that match the country name(say
india,indonesia). On entering letter(s) the list box view will change to show
the country(s) that match the entered characters.
ListBox1:
The country list are pre-populated in the list box. The user can either
scroll down the list box and select the country(s) or enter the country name
in the text box provided

Hope now u have better picture...plz send me a complete code with tested
already so that i could proceed further . Already my 3 days are wasted in
this.i will be thankful to any other person also who will test and send it .