    HTML-mangling, unstable, poorly written POS?
    </rant>

    Paul

    PJ6, Aug 31, 2005

  2. PJ6

    Guest Guest

    turn off the auto formatting options..
    and yes, it is.

    Guest, Aug 31, 2005

  3. PJ6

    Aidy Guest

    *yawn*

    Then why not go back to using whatever non-MS product you're a fanboy of?

    Aidy, Aug 31, 2005
  4. PJ6

    PJ6 Guest

    I'm totally new to web development. If you have a suggestion for an
    alternative I'm all ears.

    Paul

    PJ6, Aug 31, 2005
  5. PJ6

    Marina Guest

    VS.NET is not meant for you to really design professional pages in. It's
    good for quick things - but most web designers use another product.
    Then, the development for the code behind the page is done in VS.NET.

    Sorry, but this is not news.

    Marina, Aug 31, 2005