The boost.spirit library and it is not discrimitation a letter size

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki

How do it's by next of boost.spirit library it are not discrimitation a
letter size that a small letters and big letters it are not discrimitation?
I'm know how write s small parser by next of boost.spirit but at above a
establishment I do not know!
Thanks in advice.

Ad

Alf P. Steinbach

* Mirosław Makowiecki:
How do it's by next of boost.spirit library it are not discrimitation a
letter size that a small letters and big letters it are not discrimitation?
I'm know how write s small parser by next of boost.spirit but at above a
establishment I do not know!
Thanks in advice.

I think you want to know, how do you make a Boost Spirit parser
discriminate between uppercase and lowercase, or alternatively, how do
you make it ignore letter case (i.e. not discriminate).

As I recall I've done that: it's possible and easy, either way.

I'm sorry that I don't have the time to answer your question with an
example or link to example right now, but I hope this will be enough for
someone else to else to answer the question.

?

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Miros=B3aw?= Makowiecki

Alf said:
* Miros³aw Makowiecki:

I think you want to know, how do you make a Boost Spirit parser
discriminate between uppercase and lowercase, or alternatively, how do
you make it ignore letter case (i.e. not discriminate).

As I recall I've done that: it's possible and easy, either way.

I'm sorry that I don't have the time to answer your question with an
example or link to example right now, but I hope this will be enough for
someone else to else to answer the question.
You say that it is boost.regex instead of boost.spirit?

Ad

Top