The library of Openthreads and an odd error.

Miroslaw Makowiecki

I have yourself program and the library Openthreads.
In this library jump out an odd error,that is:
Error: Thread 0xbfae3194 still running in destructor
Question: How do this error repair?
Thanks in advice.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=

I have yourself program and the library Openthreads.
In this library jump out an odd error,that is:
Error: Thread 0xbfae3194 still running in destructor
Question: How do this error repair?
Thanks in advice.

Openthreads is not part of standard C++, so it's off-topic here, try a
forum dedicated to openthreads (check out the support-page on their
homepage).