the most beautiful\valuable vhdl-projects (categorized)

troll greenЪ

I think it would be interesting to gather a collection of tips for beginners which projects (projects, not short examples) should pay attention.
Particularly if the collection is divided into categories - for example, FPGA/ASIC/Verification/another...

What thoughts you think about this?
If this topic has already been here, or somewhere else - please link.
Well - it does not interfere with its complement here.