the resource cannot be found

Guest

I have build a site in Vis. St.2005, asp.net 2.0.
On the dev. machine everything works ok., launching via http://localhost and
launching via Vis.St.
I copied all files to a virtual directory of another server. All settings
are te same.
The ASPNET account has R&Exe on all folders.
In IIS I can select any page, right click it and select 'browse', it will
redirect me to the login page (forms authent.), then after submitting the
form I get the error:
'the resource cannot be found'.
When I add the ASPNET account to the 'administrator' group it does work...

Any ideas?

JohnH

Is the server running IIS6? If so, check the identity of the
application pool that the app is using. If it's in the default pool it
may be running as a local service account instead of ASPNET.

John H.