The page cannot be found error message

Deven

I am having issue that I can't seem to find right answer for on news groups
and ASP.net forum. I have small Dotnet 3.5 website created using Visual
Studio 2008 and I am using few AJAX controlls on the website. When I publish
it on Windows 2003 Server with SP2 which has all version of DotNet installed
(upto 3.5), i receive Page Cannot be found error message. At the same time,
if I change target framewrork fromDotNet 3.5 to 2.0, same page would run
without error message (exception of page that has DotNet 3.5 with Ajax
controlls). I've already run aspnet_regiis.exe /i and it does not resolve
issue. Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Deven

John Matrix

looks like an IIS problem, and not a framework version one.

Can you describe your problem with more details? Like the paths, the address
you type in the browser, the IIS configuration for your website?

Deven

John
Here is detail on server...

It's newly built windows 2003 Std with SP2 server from scrach. Has all the
lastest updates and service packs for OS. Isssue seems to be with page which
has AJAX component such as Calendar object. All the other pages on the web
seems to be working just fine. The error message I receive when I try to
browse that page is...

"HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found."

URL that is being displayed in address bar is...

http://www.somewebsite.com/GenericErrorPage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/secure/Reservation.aspx

I did verify that there is a subfolder on root called Secure and it does
have Reservation.aspx webpage with in it.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,
Deven