The specified module could not be found.

Guest

I'm getting this error when trying to access an aspx/asp.net page from my
laptop.

I've used IIS and asp.NET many times. Could this be related to working from
a wireless connection. I can see and browse my virtual directories.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks.

Guest

It could be related to your virus software too. I had problem with one of
products of McAffee.

Guest

I used dependency walker against my bin\project.dll and there was an mpa file
that seemed missing. I created a new project in VS 2005 and got the same
problem. Since 2005 web projects don't have an assembly in the bin directory
what files could I test with dependency walker?

Thanks