?"The virtual path maps to another application"

PhillipBD

I've got an vb.net ASP application with a separate web controls project (c#)
in one of its subfolders (but not a separate app or virtual dir). When
starting the app, the login page maps to a user control in the relative
subdirectory with the message below.

Parser Error Message: The virtual path
'/Components/karschLoginPageHeader.ascx' maps to another application, which
is not allowed.

Can anybody suggest what I can check or change to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Phil

PhillipBD

Alas, I figured it out. In the @Register directive, ust put a tilde (~) at
the beginning of the relative path of the src spec for the control...