Themes, MasterPages and UserControls

Chevron Boyde

Hi All

I have a masterpage with a usercontrol on it. I have a default theme set in
my web.config file and all seems well except the usercontrol cannot seem to
access the classes in my stylesheet. This only seems to be a problem with
the usercontrols.

Anyone had a similar prob?

George

This sentence "usercontrol cannot seem to access the classes in my
stylesheet" kind of meaningless.
Browser accessing the stylesheet. And browser renders the HTML at which
point all complex hierarchy of Pages/MasterPages/UserControls has been blend
into one big HTML.
And I do not see how half page can 'access' stylesheet and half not. Unless
you specified incorrect classes for elements.

You probably need to clarify more what you are having problem with.

George.