This is why Ruby 1.8.6 can never be made to run anywhere near as fast as Python 2.5.1

Robert Dober

Nah . . . I wasn't Graceless then. I was just "yet to be Graced".
of course, stupid me and you are ruthless because one cannot be
"ruthed", this is indeed *not* a symmetrical case,
I'd better stop before I get banned ;)
Robert
They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.
I always wonder -- isn't the lemonade going to suck if life doesn't give
you any sugar?

Rick DeNatale

of course, stupid me and you are ruthless because one cannot be
"ruthed", this is indeed *not* a symmetrical case,
I'd better stop before I get banned ;)
Robert

This all reminds me of one of my favorite old "Tom Swift" jokes:

"What our baseball team needs is a man who can hit sixty home runs
in a season!" said Tom, ruthlessly.