Threads on google groups not on gmane?

Mark Lawrence

I went onto google groups to do a search and saw three threads (there
may be more) that I've never seen on gmane, which I read via thunderbird
on windows. The titles are "Is programming art or science",
"breezypythongui: A New Toolkit for Easy GUIs in Python" and "weird
behaviour: pygame plays in shell but not in script".

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Anssi Saari

Mark Lawrence said:
I went onto google groups to do a search and saw three threads (there
may be more) that I've never seen on gmane, which I read via
thunderbird on windows. The titles are "Is programming art or
science", "breezypythongui: A New Toolkit for Easy GUIs in Python" and
"weird behaviour: pygame plays in shell but not in script".

Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I've noticed a lot of messed up threads but that's apparently considered
normal here. But I also see broken threads where only some messages are
visible on, so it's not a huge stretch that some threads might be
completely invisible to me.

I read through a "normal" NNTP server.