Title question - followup

Cal Lidderdale

Last week I had a question about using title in a link
entry. I got pointed to a site with a JS & CSS files
that was just what I was looking for. There was a problem
getting it to work on IE and some Moz's. Turns out
the configuration ***does not like*** any other formating.

ie <a href='' title='Now is the time...'><B>words</a>
doesn't work -but
does - and it doesn't like <H#.., <font... etc

So mow my page looks like this:

(?) Atlanta (?) ABC1 500 98% (?) 46%

when you slide the mouse over the question mark you get
the pop up information box. It's a version of "What's this".

THANKS ALL!!!

Cal

Jukka K. Korpela

Cal Lidderdale said:
ie <a href='' title='Now is the time...'><B>words</a>
doesn't work -but
does - and it doesn't like <H#.., <font... etc

What on &Planet; are you talking about? (Just a rhetoric question.)
So mow my page looks like this:

(?) Atlanta (?) ABC1 500 98% (?) 46%

when you slide the mouse over the question mark you get
the pop up information box.

Or I don't. _That_ is the point.

It's impossible to say how broken your page really is, since you didn't
post a URL.