to frame or not to frame

Frank Olieu

_David Dorward_ skrev | wrote | écrivit (09-12-2005 22:59):
So? The point was that your page could cause PHP to throw an error sinc
xml version="1.0"
... isn't PHP syntax.

Thus - PHP harder; there is another potential problem to deal with.

Who's inconsiderate enough to use xhtml anyway... :)

Jonathan N. Little

JDS said:
Ooh! Ooh! I got another another one. Just because ".shtml" is standard
doesn't mean I couldn't set up my webserver to process ".yoda", ".butt",
or ".includeextrahtmlfilesusingssi" suffixes to process through SSI.

Who still uses SSI anyways?
Yes my point is require explicit server setup, not default and most
hosting companies that I have come across are conservative on their
settings. Didn't say it could not be done just typically not set to
process all documents.

IIS <shutter> My personal preference is Apache I will admit ignorance
here! And proud of it ;-)

X-Bit hack, if the hosting company allow such directives in the
..htaccess file....

chris

Thanks Arne, I have gone through the tutorial and it has explained stuff to
me.

Should I be able to insert the file in my table ?