Translation API in Python

Hala Gamal

I want to use A translator from Arabic to English and reverse in my application which is written in pyhton,
Is there any open source Translator that can be used with python,
Or Any Suggestion?
Please Help,
Thanks In Advance :)

Chris Angelico

I want to use A translator from Arabic to English and reverse in my application which is written in pyhton,
Is there any open source Translator that can be used with python,
Or Any Suggestion?
Please Help,
Thanks In Advance :)

I would recommend, in order:
1) Searching the Python modules [1]
2) Searching PyPI [2]
3) Searching the web [3]
4) Finding a translation program that uses stdin/stdout

I suspect #1 will come up blank, but any of the others could well come
up with something. Working with an external program is a bit harder
than an actual Python module, but it'll work.

ChrisA
[1] http://docs.python.org/3/
[2] https://pypi.python.org/pypi
[3] http://www.google.com/ or http://www.duckduckgo.com/ or
http://yahoo.com/ or whatever

Chris Angelico

ok MR,
I have searched before asking here,but i didn't find thing

Your post doesn't demonstrate that. When you ask a question like this,
it's helpful to give at least some indication of what you've tried and
what you haven't. Also, I strongly suspect that #4 is going to turn
something up; though of course people who read this post now have no
idea what I'm talking about, because you're responding to last week's
post without a shred of context.

Here are some tips that might help you:

ChrisA
PS. I say "might" only because they can't help if they're not followed.