    same string table format.

    Does anyone know how this can be done?

    Thanks.

    benjitah, Apr 11, 2006

  2. benjitah

    Phlip Guest

    Not sure what you are doing, but the odds you should use C++ are extremely
    low.

    Post this to an Excel newsgroup, and they will easily hook you up with
    either ADO or VBA.

    Phlip, Apr 11, 2006

  3. benjitah

    benjitah Guest

    I need to interact directly with a c++ string table resource script..
    which seems to be a group of files referencing the stings in a
    structure format (not user friendly).

    I need to have this file altered for different languages by a
    translater; re-import, then compile to dll's to suite the install
    package.

    Don't c++ developers need to have their language strings easily
    accessible to translaters?

    benjitah, Apr 12, 2006
  4. benjitah

    Ian Collins Guest

    Export/import as csv. Nice and simple and pretty much universal format.

    Ian Collins, Apr 12, 2006
  5. benjitah

    benjitah Guest

    Thats exactly what i'm trying to do.

    I've accessed the string table in a few different studio's, .net, c++,
    vb and the best i can do is copy/paste the content out.

    The export option in the vc++ is not enabled. Presuming that the
    export will allow for csv's - or something useful - would there be any
    reason this is not enabled?

    benjitah, Apr 13, 2006