Tree view Control

Manick

I have a tree view control in my master page,I expand the node on onSelectedNodeChanged event,it works fine but i also need to navigate to a page on the same event and maintain the state of the treeview.
I have been able to expand the node and on clicking it again it takes me to another page but the treenode collapses.I guess i have to maintain the state of the treeview on postback.Can anyone tell me how to so that.

Ad