TreeView control and Https

csockwell

When I use the standard sitenav treeview control in ASP.NET RTM 2.0 with SSL
the pictures on the left load only some of the time. Works fine in standard
Http. Works fine in firefox with both http and https, but warns of insecure
content. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Also the treeview control renders a <script> tag which is not xhtml compliant.