Treeview Control and Master Pages

Greg

Hi,
I'm trying to use the TreeView control in .NET 2.0 along with master
pages and have encountered a problem.
I have a master page for my site... pretty standard... on that page I
have my treeview wrapped inside a <FORM> because it is required that
reads from a .sitemap file.

However - on one of my pages I want to have a contact form... but I can
only have 1 form on a page. On my other pages I do not want to have a
contact form.

Can I wrap the treeview in a webpart (thereby having it in a form on
it's own) or am I stuck having a form in my master template for all
pages that do not need it and then automagically changing the action
parameter each time?

I would prefer not extract the treeview control from the master
template as it defeats the purpose of the template to take out my
navigation.

Any ideas?
Thanks