treeview in master page loses state when new page is selected

Guest

I have a master page that contains a simple treeview populated using a
SiteMapDataSource so the data is static. Here is my problem. When I expand
the menu to show the 2nd level treeview items and then click on one to move
to the selected page, when the new page is displayed the treeview has
reverted back to it's original non-expanded state.

What is the best way to maintain the expanded/collapsed state of the master
page treeview while switching between pages?

jx.su.go

I have a master page that contains a simple treeview populated using a
SiteMapDataSource so the data is static. Here is my problem. When I expand
the menu to show the 2nd level treeview items and then click on one to move
to the selected page, when the new page is displayed the treeview has
reverted back to it's original non-expanded state.

What is the best way to maintain the expanded/collapsed state of the master
page treeview while switching between pages?

You can sent a parammeter to the selected page.then get this parameter
in the treeview.