treeview onclick?

John Smith

I have the following problem:

An asp.net treeview for which an initial set of nodes is retrieved and
subsequently on expand the child nodes are retrieved.

For the initial set of nodes asp.net produces a 'javascript:eek:nclick()' in
the anchor element of each of these nodes that allows getting the selected
node later, the automagic onclick handler 'remembers' the selected node
for later use and is generated by asp.net (webresource.asd or something
like that).

For the childnodes retrieved later asp.net does not produce this automagic
onclick handler.

How can I make these childnodes have this automagic onclick handler as well,
without resorting to filtering and patching the response towards the client?

Many thanks in advance for any help.