TreeView

Dave Kriel

Hi there...

I use the TreeView from Microsoft
("Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls") with the following .aspx
code.

When using TreeNodeSrc = "http://ho-kim-005/hier?
sql=execute fe_MiniHier" I want to be able to send a
generic param with. (eg. TreeNodeSrc = "http://ho-kim-
005/hier?sql=execute fe_MiniHier 1863916")

How can I use a variable inside the <mytree:TREENODE> tag

Can anybody help, please

Kind regards

David Kriel

Attached find the code I'm using:
<mytree:treeview oncontextmenu="return false"
id="MiniTree" runat="server"
SystemImagesPath="/webctrl_client/1_0/treeimages"
TreeNodeTypeSrc="TreeNodeTypes.xml">
<mytree:TREENODE DefaultStyle="font-
family:Verdana;background:white;color:black;"
HoverStyle="background:#99ffcc;font-
weight:bold;border:solid 1px;color:Black;"
SelectedStyle="background:#99ccff;font-
weight:bold;border:solid 1px;color:Black;"
Text="Telkom" type="root" Expanded="true"
TreeNodeXsltSrc="ConvertMiniHier.xsl" runat="server"
TreeNodeSrc = "http://ho-kim-005/hier?sql=execute
fe_MiniHier">
</mytree:TREENODE>
</mytree:treeview>