Tri-XML 2006 XML Conference one month away

Mitch Amiano

I thought some of the list members might be interested (whether active
or lurkers)...

For the past few years, we've held the Tri-XML conference here in the
Research Triangle Park area. This fourth year we again have an
interesting roundup of leaders in the XML arena, speaking about workflow
and other emerging XML technologies such as AJAX, ATOM, and DITA.

The conference is pulled together each year by the XML user group I'm
involved with; Kay Ethier and I head the conference. You may have seen
notices about the event on a developer forum. But the event is not just
an informal gathering - the speakers are top notch, and it has the
support of OASIS-Open, LISA, CMS Watch, CM Professionals, and Data Direct.

The schedule is online at http://www.trixml.org/confschedule.shtml if
you want to check it out. The conference includes XML and XSLT
introductions, some great and well-known keynote speakers, tech docs
workflow topics, and blogging/podcasting/wiki presentations.

Thank you,

Mitch Amiano

PS - DETAILS: Tri-XML 2006 Conference
- July 27-29, 2006
- Beautiful, warm Raleigh, NC USA
- $450 regular rate for 3 day conference on XML
- Discounts may apply - check the site or contact us for details