tricky regular expressions

Ernesto

I'm trying to get the right syntax for my regular expression. The
string I'm trying to parse is:

# myString
[USELESS DATA]
Request: Play
[USELESS DATA]
Name: David Dude
[USELESS DATA]
Request: Next
[USELESS DATA]
Name: Ernesto Python User

# Right now, I'm using the following code:

pattern_Name= '''(?x)
Title:\s+(.+)
'''
names = re.findall(pattern_Name, myString)
print names

This captures all of the names, but I want an added requirement:
Only capture names which are followed (not necessarily immediately) by
"Request: Play" or "Request: Next". I guess the regular expression
would look something like:

'''(?x)
["Request: Play" OR "Request: Next"][intermediate
data]Title:\s+(.+)
'''
I didn't see any RE constructs like this in the docs, but I have a
feeling it's possible.