Tried and true for accessibility?

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Anyone have any input along the lines of tried and true accessibility programming? Feel free to post stuff about programming in general too☺️

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Basically I never program anything that is required to be accessible, but I’m currently writing a web app that I definitely want to be useful, so I want it to be accessible.

Are there any easy ways to approach this or should I just keep grinding away at the specification?

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
Similarly, it is my understanding that I need not code anything accessible for my own business (less than 15 employees), does this include web apps? Like I said before I would rather they be accessible - is there an easy way to go about this?

Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
I mean in terms of algorithms, one thing works, two things doesn’t. How is it that accessibility laws aren’t (at least) fundamentally objective?