What are the technologies (emerging or not emerging), standards, rules or techniques used for this POST case ?

Reaction score
when i say technologies i am talking about career programming ´s technologies used, when that career programming ´s technologies are solving this post issue; when i say standards i am talking about career programming ´s standards used, when that career programming ´s standards are solving this post issue; when i say rules i am talking about career programming ´s rules used, when that career programming ´s rules are solving this post issue and when i say techniques i am talking about career programming ´s techniques used, when that career programming ´s techniques are solving this post issue; this post issue is finding the technical process used to solve the following issue: you must cross-reference the information of the customers who have bought the most tickets with the Excel file, when generating the mileage report( the miles that customers have accrued are saved in an Excel file ), the system shows duplicate ID numbers for different customers. To give away 20% discount for their next purchase to 3 customers which have flew more with them.

Reaction score
kkkkkkkkkk.png

Reaction score
when i say technologies i am talking about programming ´s technologies used, when that career programming ´s technologies are solving this post issue; when i say standards i am talking about career programming ´s standards used, when that career programming ´s standards are solving this post issue; when i say rules i am talking about career programming ´s rules used, when that career programming ´s rules are solving this post issue and when i say techniques i am talking about career programming ´s techniques used, when that career programming ´s techniques are solving this post issue; this post issue is finding the technical process used to solve the following issue: you must cross-reference the information of the customers who have bought the most tickets with the Excel file, when generating the mileage report( the miles that customers have accrued are saved in an Excel file ), the system shows duplicate ID numbers for different customers. To give away 20% discount for their next purchase to 3 customers which have flew more with them.
i actually mean ¿ Which are the respective metadata strategy creation programming: technologies, standards, rules and techniques that are used in the respective careers technical process that solve the following issue: you must cross-reference the information of the customers who have bought the most tickets with the Excel file, when generating the mileage report( the miles that customers have accrued are saved in an Excel file ), the system shows duplicate ID numbers for different customers To give away 20% discount for their next purchase to 3 customers which have flew more with them ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
if i remember there is a execel api in python,you can use it to wright it to a execel file,i dont know if its good,but im sure it works

Reaction score
"naburgondux" if that comments are not answering my 31 minutes ago question please answer it

Reaction score
"naburgondux" if that comments are not answering my 31 minutes ago question please answer it
look,ive said the anwser for the "technologies" question,and i will not be able to tell the rules,or standards,since im not in a programing job,im sorry.

Reaction score
when i say technologies i am talking about career programming ´s technologies used, when that career programming ´s technologies are solving this post issue; when i say standards i am talking about career programming ´s standards used, when that career programming ´s standards are solving this post issue; when i say rules i am talking about career programming ´s rules used, when that career programming ´s rules are solving this post issue and when i say techniques i am talking about career programming ´s techniques used, when that career programming ´s techniques are solving this post issue; this post issue is finding the technical process used to solve the following issue: you must cross-reference the information of the customers who have bought the most tickets with the Excel file, when generating the mileage report( the miles that customers have accrued are saved in an Excel file ), the system shows duplicate ID numbers for different customers. To give away 20% discount for their next purchase to 3 customers which have flew more with them.
Zabbix, Nagios Core - These are established and feature-rich solutions, but require some technical knowledge to set up and manage.

Ask a Question