Trouble with select in PHP and MYSQL

geshan

Hello all,
I'm having trouble populating a select box as per the selection of
above select box.Its like level 2 select box depends on the value of
level 1 box. Both the boxes values come from a mysql database. I tried
to use AJAX, Jquery and JSON but I can send only string values I want
to send the id of the records (int) which are numbers please help.

GEshan