Troubleshoot/Fix Main Heading Type Flash Small Over Video on Page Load?

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
Wow
Seems like your loader function reads your images sizes only.

Add your background YT Videosize to it. Also add some numbers (size) for your iframe's src.

But anyway. If you're using that huge amount of media, all that stuff should be loaded when everything else is loaded (included CSS and all scripts, also way to many scripts on your site)

Use JS to load media after body load.

Last edited:
Joined
Mar 25, 2021
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Thanks. Just diving into this template. Appears abandoned. Where are you seeing the loader function? Yes, too many scripts, most unnecessary already removed one.

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
I have'nt seen the loadscript. All i did was browsing through the sourcecode and a quick view by dev tools.
The design is cool. So i'll give a 7 out of 10 for that. But coding itself of this template is a little bit of a mess.
Never ever use Youtube Videos as background Video. Doesn't make any sence for several reasons.

I don't know what that iframe is for. But that is also a handbrake for loadingtime.