Try over here likely more to the point here

George Hester

This is an issue of Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 and 6. The following page works as I have designed it in IE 5.5
but not IE 6.

The URL is long and all arguments of the ASP are necessary or the page will fail:

http://hesterloli.dnsalias.com/test...jpg&plt=test&sze=136 KB&wh=502 x 659&rdr=cube

These are the issues in IE 6:

1) The float of the bottom navigation doesn't float. In IE 6 you can enlarge the image so that the
horizontal scroll bar appears. Then you should be able to scroll right and the bottom and top navigation should go
along for the ride. In IE 5.5 it does in IE 6 it don't. Any suggestions how to fix this?

2) The bottom navigation has a center "block." This block should only change its border color
based on mouseover, mousedown, and mouseout. It should not move. It moves in IE 6 it don't in IE 5.5. Any
suggestions how to fix this?

I'd like this page to be IE 5.5 and 6.0 compatible but as of yet it is only IE 5.5 happy. Thanks.