TS6106: Urgent Need for GWT Developer

Tina dan

TS6106: Urgent Need for GWT Developer

Please contact (e-mail address removed) for more info.

Job Title: GWT Developer
Job Location: Eagan, MN
Job Duration: 06 Months(contract)
Pay Range:Open

Job Description:
• Experience with the development of client-facing web applications usingGWT
• Must have front end technologies GWT (2.3), JSP, Java script, HTML, CSSframe work, J2EE (Java, JSP, CSS, Struts, HTTP, Tomcat, Eclipse), Spring, Hibernate, JPA, (Oracle 10G , EJB's, SQL, SQL+) , (UML), (Subversion), Transfer protocols -(SFTP, MQ & MQ Client , XML , XML parsing Web Service
• Understanding business requirements
• Performing functional and technical design
• Coding of assigned modules
• Performing unit testing and integration testing
• Troubleshooting development issues
• Coordinating development tasks with remote team members
• Executing projects within timelines
• Documentation
• Good analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.

Required Skills & Experience:
Google Web Toolkit (GWT 1.6 to 2.2), GWT-EXT, and MVP frameworks - Required5 years
Java/J2EE - Required 5 Years

Please complete the following and send back with your updated resume.
Full Name:
Hourly rate:
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Availability:
Current City/State:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card / Others):

Tanson is EOE/AA

Tanson Corp. is a Minnesota based Technology Company offering competitive services in IT consulting and staff augmentation, providing technology staffing, consulting, and project-based services in onsite, offsite and offshoreenvironments. To view all our positions take a look at "Careers" at www.Tansoncorp.com

Follow us:
www.facebook.com/TansonCorp
twitter.com/#!/tansoncorp
www.linkedin.com/company/tanson-corp