Turbo C

wasif

hi,
I'm a student of IUT.I have a question related to turbo c.
my question is.......

"What is an array?"

any reply will be appreciated....

Wasif
091427
MCE

Keith Thompson

wasif said:
I'm a student of IUT.I have a question related to turbo c.
my question is.......

"What is an array?"

any reply will be appreciated....

Please tell your instructor to stop telling students to post these
elementary questions here.

Seebs

hi,
I'm a student of IUT.I have a question related to turbo c.

Actually, you don't.
my question is.......
"What is an array?"

I suggest you ask your instructor.
any reply will be appreciated....

Okay, I'll tell you why you're not getting much for answers.

You've just asked a question that would really require a substantial
amount of time and effort to teach -- the sort of thing for which people
go to school. You've said it's "related to turbo c", but:

1. Turbo C is eesentially long-dead; I don't know of anyone using
it for anything real anymore.
2. It has nothing to do with "Turbo C" any more than any other
C implementation.

You should read Eric Raymond's guide to "how to ask questions the
smart way". You should also consider actually attending your classes,
reading your textbooks, and starting from there, rather than posting
problems here that you should have already learned the answers to.

-s

Default User

1. Turbo C is eesentially long-dead; I don't know of anyone using
it for anything real anymore.

Some time back, Borland provided the old Turbo C free in their "museum".
Apparently, a number of schools (primarily in Asia) decided to take
advantage of that to use as a free system for C instruction.

Brian

Andrew Poelstra

Some time back, Borland provided the old Turbo C free in their "museum".
Apparently, a number of schools (primarily in Asia) decided to take
advantage of that to use as a free system for C instruction.

I've always wondered why those schools didn't just use gcc, given
that it comes with Linux, which is also free. (Plus, it's a much,
much better compiler, in that it compiles stuff better and prints
most excellent diagnostics.)

Kenny McCormack

I've always wondered why those schools didn't just use gcc, given
that it comes with Linux, which is also free. (Plus, it's a much,
much better compiler, in that it compiles stuff better and prints
most excellent diagnostics.)

Or, more sensibly, one of the many (current) ports of gcc to Windows
(Cygwin, MinGW, and I'm sure there are others).

--
(This discussion group is about C, ...)

Wrong. It is only OCCASIONALLY a discussion group
about C; mostly, like most "discussion" groups, it is
off-topic Rorsharch revelations of the childhood
traumas of the participants...