Turning off Scrollbar on Textbox

Guest

I have the following line of code in my Page_Load Event of my ASP.net page:
txtExplanationofChange.Attributes.Add ("style","overflow :hidden");
which allows me to can turn off the Scrollbar of my multiline textbox.

This gets rid of the scrollbar just fine, however the textbox does not stay
in the location where I had placed it on the webpage in design mode. All the
controls I have on my webpage stay in the position where I put them in design
mode, except for this textbox?

Is there another property I need to set?

Thanks,