Unable to access the Web Service in a RSA secured/protected environment

Vaibhav Modak

Hi all,
I am working on MS .NET Alerts to be implemented at our site. We have our
web applications in ASP 3.0

I have created a local web service to access the MS notification web
service. It is working fine in
our local environment and I am able to send alerts in the Preproduction
environment (PPE).

We have RSA security implemented at our site. Our site requires Site ID on
requests given to the server.
Securid is activated at any time when a request is made to a protected site.

Now the problem that I am facing is with accessing the web service from my
ASP page.
I have given a call in one of the ASP pages to the Web Service and trying to
access the functions
to send the actual alerts.

Following is the Code for the same:
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------
Dim oSOAP
Set oSOAP = Server.CreateObject("MSSOAP.SoapClient30")
oSOAP.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True
oSOAP.mssoapinit("http://<SERVERADDRESS>/SendAlertService/AlertSvc.asmx?WSDL
")
'---------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------

Here in the mssoapinit method, I am getting the following error :
Error Type:
WSDLReader (0x80020009)
WSDLReader:XML Parser failed at linenumber 0, lineposition 0,
reason is: A connection with the server could not be established
HRESULT=0x1: Incorrect function. - WSDLReader:Loading of the WSDL file
failed
HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect. - Client:One of the
parameters supplied is invalid.
HRESULT=0x80070057: The parameter is incorrect.

The web service WSDL is running fine when run stand alone.
I want a solution for accessing the web service through SOAP in RSA based
environment.
We also cannot set the RSA security off.

This is very urgent for me as I have to implement the same as fast as
possible.

Thanks in advance...

Regards,
Vaibhav Modak