Updating dynamic data from a sensor to xml document

Joined
Dec 27, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone!
I have search lots, and finally I was able to get my project moving!
I have learned to create an xml file and get data from it using XMLRequest vía "get".
I'm using a Nodemcu 12e v.1 I believe, have the WiFi and server running. The index.html and xml file are both in a spiff format folder and running!

My question is:
Can Data let's say from a sensor be loaded to the xml file?
If so, can someone guide me in the right direction?
Thank you all!

Ad