Uploading files on to the system.

Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am using the the input file method to browser and upload images onto my system, I have got the initial part working however I am stuck on how to save the chosen directory to the system. Can anyone help me out at all?

here is the code i've used

<input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit"><br>

From what i have read it should be a fairly simple bit of code, but i'm only a novice so have become stuck and cannot get past it.