URGENT ASP.net VB.net Developers SSE/TL required

nms

We, at BioEnable Technologies, Pune, have requirement of 2 to 5 years
experienced Professionals (Sr. Software Eng / Team Leaders) with
following skill sets

ASP.Net(MUST), VB.Net (MUST), C#, .Net2.0, AJAX, XML, SOAP,
WebServices (MUST), MSSQL Server 2005, MySQL (preferred), VB6.0
(optional)

Interested candidates can send their resume to following Email IDs
with updated Resumes

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

with Subject Line as "JOBCODE: RND01"

Our Pune Address

BioEnable Technologies
103, Green Terraces,
Near Sanas Corner
South Main Road,
Koregaon Park
Pune, MH, India
Ph: (+91)-(20)-26127374 / 83

Our Websites
www.bioenabletech.com
www.gpsintegrated.com
www.wirelessintegrated.com

Company Introduction

BioEnable Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading Indian company working
in the field of advanced electronic Identification, Automation and
Tracking solutions.

BioEnable is ISO9001:2000 certified company with focus of Research &
Development, Product Design Services and Distribution in India, Middle
East and European markets.

BioEnable is well known in India as largest supplier of Biometric
Fingerprint recognition products and solutions with more then 20000
installations. BioEnable has recently launched innovative products
based on Active RFID and GPS Tracking.

BioEnable has head office in Pune, India and branch offices in Mumbai
& Delhi. We have channel network of 100 partners all over India. We
have sales partners in almost all countries in Middle East Asia. Along
with this we work with several clients in Europe to provide them with
our technology services.