Urgent form help required please

David

Hi,

I have an asp page for a product which has a tabbed section on it.
Each of the tabbed sections displays different data for the product -
1 database field under each tab.

I can write Plain/HTML text into the fields and the HTML will display
correctly on the page as if it was written normally in the body of the
page, rather than comming from a database field.

1 of these fields has a form written into it (crazy huh !) , a product
specific configurator.
All I want is for one of the check boxes to be disabled when the tab
opens or when the form loads.

I have tried putting onload into the body tag, but this does not work
as the form is not displayed at that moment, only when a specific tab
is selected.

I have the code to enable/disable the checkbox based on another
checkbox working fine, but when the form loads initially, the checkbox
is always enabled which needs to be disabled.

I hope there is some light for this one.

Thanks in advance

David

ASM

David a écrit :
Hi,

All I want is for one of the check boxes to be disabled when the tab
opens or when the form loads.
I have the code to enable/disable the checkbox based on another
checkbox working fine, but when the form loads initially, the checkbox
is always enabled which needs to be disabled.

<form name="myForm" onsubmit="this.truc.disabled=true;" ... >
<input name="truc" type=checkbox disabled ... >

about the tabs loading : of what are you speaking ?
- what is your tabs ?
- how something loads in them ?

David