Urgent help with ObjectList

ASMJ

Hi,
I am new to mobile appln programming. I am using Visual Web Developer
for my project. I have a mobile web form in my project. This has 2
forms. The first form has a textbox and a button. The text box to enter
an ID and the button to be clicked for Search.
Once the user does this, he is taken to the second form which has an
object list control. In this control, I want to search all the
information for the ID which the user has entered in the textbox from
the database and display it in the objectlist.
Can anyone help how to do this

also can you suggest some good books in visual web developer which will
help me in mobile app programming

Thanks
ASMJ